Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Quick Note

I've been in Iraq for almost two weeks now. Since OPSEC is such a big
deal out here, I'm not really sure what is okay to talk about yet and
at what point. As soon as I have an individual internet connection in
my room, I'm going to look up some different military blogs to get an
idea from them about what it is kosher. The internet here is slow,
and since I only have the computer an hour at a time, I haven't had
much of a chance to do it yet. Anyway, I should be writing more
pretty soon about life out here, but I didn't forget about updating.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to say hello. I was reading through your blog today - I linked to it from Shannon's blog, Peter's Cross Station (sorry, too lazy at the moment to find the link). Anyway, I am an ROTC grad who did my 4 years several years ago and my husband is currently that PMS here where we live. He was in Iraq twice - Anaconda, and all over for the first deployment. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and stay safe.