Saturday, January 07, 2012

CBR III - Read But Not Reviewed

I have till midnight to post the last few reviews for CBRIII.  I definitely slacked off when it came to posting last year, and I'd actually already started slacking towards the end of CBRII so hopefully I can get better at it now that CBR IV has started up.  While I have written over twenty updates in the last two weeks, I'm still nowhere near caught up, and some of the books that are left, I don't even have much to say about at this point.  Some, this is due to the fact that they were enjoyable enough reads at the time but in retrospect, they were really just kind of there.  Others were very good, but it's been so long since I've read them that I really can't even get into the detail they deserve (it doesn't help that my computer caught a virus Christmas Day and was at Best Buy until yesterday).  Anyway, for some of these I might eventually develop the energy to write something more elaborate, but probably not.  Here is the list of books read last year that I didn't review.
 
 
One final word on these books - I enjoyed most of them.  Some of them were incredibly well-written, others were fun but had some weak points, but the only one of these I absolutely couldn't stand was Falling Leaves.  It was just horrible.

No comments: