Saturday, January 05, 2013

And all the others: Books 53-87

And the rest of the novels for 2012 that are unreviewed:
 
53. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
54. In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
55. Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters by Mark Dunn
56. Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
57. Drift: The Unmooring of American Military Power by Rachel Maddow
58. A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin
59. War by Sebastian Junger
60. Secret of the White Rose by Stefanie Pintoff
61. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
62. The Patron Saint of Liars by Ann Patchett
63. The Cranes Dance by Meg Howrey
64. The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements by Sam Kean
65. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
66. The Exotic Marigold Hotel by Deborah Moggach
67. Playing Dead by Julia Heaberlin
68. 22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson
69. There's Cake in My Future by Kim Gruenenfelder
70. Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
71. Testimony by Anita Shreve
72. Always Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison
73. Cold Days (The Dresden Files, Book 14) by Jim Butcher
74. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
75. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
76. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
77. The House at Tyneford by Natasha Solomons
78. The Yard by Alex Grecian
79. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
80. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
81. The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
82. My Custom Van by Michael Ian Black
83. Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot
84. Big Boned by Meg Cabot
85. Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
86. Gone, Girl by Gillian Flynn
87. The Map of Time by Felix J. Palmer
 
I didn't read as many books as I have in previous years, and definitely didn't review nearly as many.  While I tried to mix up my reading, it turns out that I read a lot more fantasy than I thought.  I also started quite a few books in 2012 that just couldn't quite hold my interest, and that I didn't finish, many of those non-fiction, which may also explain my lower number than usual since instead of moving on, I would just not read for a few days before finally admitting that I wasn't returning to whichever book it was.

No comments: