This is my sign up post for Lucky No. 14 Reading Challenge - the categories are listed below with planned reads.
This challenge will require you to read 14 books (or more) from 14 categories below. You can combine the books you read with other challenges, but can not use the same book for different categories in this challenge.Try to match the categories from your TBR piles But if you don't have any suitable books in your TBR – and want to find an excuse to buy a book for this challenge, that's totally fine too!
Here are the 14 categories:
2. Cover Lust: Cat Sense (it was a gift, but I requested it because of the cover)
6. First Letter's Rule: Jasmine
7. Once Upon a Time: Rob Roy
9. Favorite Author: Americanah
1. To complete the challenge, you have to read at least one book for each category, or total of 14 books during the challenge period. You can set your own pace and do not need to follow the categories in particular order. You can also read more than one book for each category. You have to write your reviews in your blog/FB note/Goodreads page/tumblr/etc.
2. Please write a master post about this challenge in your blog/Goodreads/FB notes/etc, and submit your link below for signing up. You can use this master post to sort down the book(s) that you'll read for each category, and edit them later if necessary. The sign-up linky will be opened from November 12, 2013 throughout the year until December 1, 2014.
3. There are also linkies for each category of the challenge. Please submit your link of review posts for each category in their respective linkies. These linkies will be opened in January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014.
4. At the end of the challenge, write down a wrap-up post and submit the link in the linky too. The linky for wrap-up posts will be opened until January 10, 2015 to give you more time for wrapping things up. It's okay if you don't finish the challenge but you are not eligible to be selected as the winner.
5. After the wrap up post linky is closed, I will pick two lucky winners who had completed the challenge for winning great bookish prizes (including book vouchers, novels, and other exclusive bookish gimmicks/goodies ) The prizes will be revealed soon, so please stay tuned. You must have delivery address in Indonesia to be eligible for the two grand prizes.
6. If you are an international participant who doesn't have Indonesian mailing address, don't worry, I'll also choose two winners, each winner can pick any book from The Book Depository for maximum of $ 10.
7. I'll try to write a round-up post every month and pick some of the most interesting reviews. And who knows? Probably there will be some surprise gifts and giveaways throughout the year
Now, let's start this wonderful 2014 and get ready to tackle some great books!