This is my sign up for the "What's in a Name Challenge" - there are five categories, and I need to read a book for each one. These are the ones I'm currently planning on using.
- A reference to time: A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- A position of royalty: The King of the Castle
- A number written in letters: Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong
- A forename or names: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- A type or element of weather: In Falling Snow by Mary-Rose MacColl
- A subject in school: The Plantagenets